Our Practice is centered on creating a life relationship with you our customer. In the rental process, there are many steps which can ensure your overall experience is not only effortless but rewarding. To ensure we meet your needs in your rental process, the following outline is provided.
This step allows our Practice to create your file, which will provide a seamless offer process once you have located your new rental. Once all documents have been received, we will then imitate the showing process.
- Signed Rental Representation Agreement
- Completed Oyler & Robinson Real Estate Practice Rental Application
- Completed Background and Credit Report – Sent via email link, paid directly to Service Provider
- Provide copy of W-2 or last two pay stubs
Showing process begins by sending a rental search to you. The search allows you to automatically indicate if you like the property which then triggers your showing list.
- Showings are then scheduled based upon your schedule and the availability of the unit occupant.
- Once a rental is selected, an “Enter into Agreement” is drafted and represented to the Listing Agent. The “Enter into Agreement” outlines your desired terms including:
- Deposit Check – ( Equal to 1 Month Security)
- Your Name
- Lease Dates
- Lease Price Offered
- Other Terms and Conditions
- Negotiation of terms and conditions are finalized and if approved we move to Step Three.
Listing Agent prepares the actual Lease by transferring the terms and conditions of the “Enter into Agreement”.
- Deposit Check in deposited into Escrow and applied to your total lease monies due.
- We review the Lease and forward to you to sign via electronic signature.
- Once all parties have signed the Lease, you will receive a copy and closing instructions which outline the monies required for move in. Please note all fund required for move in can only be paid via money order or cashier’s check. You will be provided who the payee is for each payment required, if more than one party.
- A walk through of the property will be scheduled, which is typical the day prior to or the actual day of your lease start day